AVIC411.com

MT80 update not working on AVIC-D1!!!

I have an AVIC D1 that I installed brand new in my 2006 Escalade EXT back in late 2005 when I bought my Caddy new. Recently I wanted the updated nav disc (west coast) because I own several homes in my area built between 2002 and 2007 and none of the streets even show up on my so called "2005 disc" even the streets built circa 2002!. I have downloaded the AVIC "D" Series 80MT.ISO from TPB and used everything from Windows default burner to Nero 7 Ultra, Nero 9.2.5.0, the updated 9.2.6.0 and even Alcohol 120% Black & Bloody with no results!!!! The former programs only got me a message reading "Please insert appropriate disc" a no go. At least the latter two programs show the updated copyright reading "Pioneer (something or other) 2007". So something worked with the later copy of Nero and Alcohol 120, but even after the updated copyright info appears it still went to the "Please insert appropriate disc" !!!SOAFB!!!. Obviously when I reinsert the original MT60 disc from 2005 it works fine and ultimately removes the 2007 copyright info and replaces it with the old 2005 copyright info. WTF am I doing wrong??? Please help. It took me 2 weeks to download the damn ISO from uTorrent and more than 10 hours "F"ing around with different programs to mirror the ISO to disc with no result. And no, don't tell me to order them from Pioneer, I'd rather upgrade my system to the new nav system instead but I paid well over 2 G's back in '05 so I can't justify the extra expenditure on either right now. Plus with this economy who wants to throw away that kind of money when a 3 year old nav system should be upgradeable fairly inexpensively when you consider how much a new one cost compared to how much mine was back in '05, a lot more!! Please help!!??? Thanx :(:evil::evil:

im in the same boat as you. D1 here as well and no matter how i burn the disc i cantget it to update

doesnt work fast or slow burining the disc

Ive used alcohol, nero, dvd decrypter, imgburn, power iso. you name it.

I have tried manual session layer breaks, dvd booking features, verifying the disc when itsdone but nothing.