AVIC411.com

GIANTS theme

Isn't it weird that the Steelers are the only team in the Final four without a bird as their team name? lol

Anyways, be more specific on what you want your theme to look like and I'll cook something up.

Oh, and Capt. Stabbin, wasn't Philly's DT Mike Patterson charged with drug possession not too long ago?

sorry for the delay.. I was thinking, like a decent Giants Splash Screen, like just the logo. and then maybe , haveing the 3 super bowls as the icons for the nav contacts and source... Im not sure what all ca be done from there . I figured you would know more about what all could be alterd.. like is there anyway to change the black screen behind the Nav contacts and source buttons, to some that has to do with the giants?

Lemme know what all can be done. and I'll go from there with ideas..

PS. At least ELI knows a NFL game can end in a tie in OT LOL now thats an idiot for ya.

Hey I also have a bunch of pics, with me and the Giants, new and old players.. Like ummm i have a pic with me and Baker, the TD mker from the 90 superbowl. ( he gave me his ring SB ring for the pic ) i went to play golf with him as well as as ottis anderson, al dickson,and perry williams. got pics with Justin Tuck. and soon to be with LT , as well as Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward. So i dunno if that will help.

lemme know....

Eagles just suck, end of story. They have one good playoff run and all of a sudden theyre better than NYG. right..

Anways what I was thinking was this. I like your idea with the 3 superbowls as the main icons, and I can make a sick splash screen for ya, but as far as the menu background, I wouldnt recommend that. Too many things goin on for it to look good. Howbout for the icons I can d somethin like all NYG logos with a little somethin to diverse them from each other, or I was also thinking footballs, or maybe every icon is a different players number. As far as the contacts,howbout NYG legends? Lemme know because I wanna get to work on this thing.

LOL, Easgles suck?!?!?! isnt that a Understatement. I mean really. How long has been since they won a super bowl? correct me if im wrong, but wasnt it like 1960 or somethin like that. lol

If they win this year, well lets just say its gods idea of a sick joke HAHAHAHA

And yes im diggin yer idea....

http://www.nj.com/south/index.ssf/2008/02/sports_mike_patterson_eagles_d.html

Plaxico's not the only idiot in the NFL, give it a rest.. :roll:

OP, waiting on your response so I can get to work.

I don't know...Plaxico is near the top of my list. Right under Michael Vick and next to Charles Barkley. Talk about idiots flushing huge careers...

I don't know...Plaxico is near the top of my list. Right under Michael Vick and next to Charles Barkley. Talk about idiots flushing huge careers...

I never said he's not an idiot. He's stupid. Absolutely no need for him to have a cocked and loaded gun on him in that club. No reason for him to have any gun at all. Simple point I'm making is he's not the only player to do something stupid.

I agree, Palx is just a moron. Like many other bone heads in the NFL there is no need for the stupid shit they do . Got the world at you feet and ya go and pull a mindless stunt to destroy it. And I must correct myself, the eagles never won a super bowl, in fact super bowls didnt start till 1965..... The eagle havnt won a championship since 1960. Thus the Eagles have NEVER won a super bowl. So to all whom slam the Giants in favor of the Eagles .. Ummmmm lol

Nuff said about that topic......

Hows the theme coming... Dood im excited I cant wait, I can only imagine the sick shit ya came up with .....

check yer paypal soon....

;)