AVIC411.com

Could it be....

That i got my f700bt for free? Let me explain, I recently ordered the 700 from an amazon seller 6ave. As i come to find out that a bunch of people here have dealt with 6ave so i now know they are legit. Well before i read they were legit i was kind of on the skeptical side and checking my bank account everyday to make sure i didn't get scammed. Well i saw that one day the money was taking out but a few days later my account balance is back to where it started so i'm starting to wonder if the money has come out at all.

sometimes when you use a card, the seller doesn't actually charge your card until the item is shipped. they do, however, check to see that you have the funds and put a hold on the money. it sounds to me like the hold has been lifted but you haven't been charged yet. has the item shipped? my guess is the money will be taken out the day they ship.

I actually had this happen once with Amazon. I bought a 1700.00 dollar iMac and paid with a online check. They shipped the machine and never deducted the money. I waited 65 days for the money to be collected from them and they never attempted to collect. So naturally I decided to spend the money. About two weeks later they attempted to collect on the money and were denied buy my bank. I called them to inquire why they shipped a 1700.00 dollar computer to me and waited two months to collect the funds and they couldn't explain what had happened. I told them that I no longer had the funds and ended the conversation. That was in 2005 and I still have never heard from them again and there is nothing on my credit report to indicate that they have reported me.

Has happened to me with paypal too. My paypal account showed they had deducted the funds from my checking, but they never did. I even contacted the seller to see if they received payment, and they had. I figure it was payback for the time I got scammed on a watch and paypal wouldn't do sh!t to help me :D

You know, I rented a car and never got charged for it. I had to call and let them know that they never charged me. As it turned out, the computers were down when I checked in and picked up the car. They never entered my transaction into their system and it fell between the cracks. I could have saved $300+, but I'd rather have a clean conscience.