AVIC411.com

MSN Direct Vs XM Navtraffic Vs Sirius?

I tried doing a search but it didn't yield what I was looking for.

Is there any info out there on comparing the three different traffic services? I just got an F900, and I probably going to signn up with MSN ininitially for the 3 months, but if XM's works better I might switch to them.

I'm in the NY/NJ area if that helps.

Xm Navtraffic does not work with the F series... SO that isnt even an option. I had Navtrafic with my D3 and it worked alright. I was not that impressed and after a few months had it shut off.

I am using the trial of MSN and am pretty pleased with it. The information besides traffic has proved useful on a few occasions.

I just got started with the MSN, it doesnt really work in the town im in, but it does work really well in the neighboring cities, i was drivin to the sacramento area the other day and it routed me around a big traffic jam, thought that was prety sweet.

It tryed to re-direct me acouple exits before i actauly did....traffic was flowing freely and i was like wtf...then BAM nothing but stoped cars, luckly i was right next to an exit, took it...and bypassed the whole thing, it was sweet