AVIC411.com

data.zip on mac

im trying to do the software bypass but i cant get it to work. I unzip data.zip change to number to 256.0 and copy that data folder back on my sd card so its in the folder along with data.zip. am i supposed to re zip the data folder or am i supposed to change to folder and replace data.zip with data?

im trying to do the software bypass but i cant get it to work. I unzip data.zip change to number to 256.0 and copy that data folder back on my sd card so its in the folder along with data.zip. am i supposed to re zip the data folder or am i supposed to change to folder and replace data.zip with data?

You should just take the data.zip you have and go into it (dont extract) find the file, and make your changes, and save the file. This way you don't have to extract anything. Then replace the data.zip that you have on your nav.

You should just take the data.zip you have and go into it (dont extract) find the file, and make your changes, and save the file. This way you don't have to extract anything. Then replace the data.zip that you have on your nav.

As far as I know there is no compression tool that will allow you to edit a zipped file without extracting it on a mac. If any one knows of one please let me know

Thanks...