AVIC411.com

Is the F90BT only viewed in North up heading?

2D mode only shows north up heading. In 3D mode you get your heading orientation. 3D mode does have tilt adjustment so you can control the view angle.

You are correct about what you said, but I can only recall one member that claims the 3d settings stays. As far as I know it will return to the original view upon pressing map. The iGo maps on the F simply do not support North heading.

Well unless someone else contributes to the topic, we're awaiting Virjose's results about the smart zoom.

As far as I know they're very different, but I don't know why other than the spinning rotary doing what pistons do. My boss does autostarts for all the local Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Toyota dealerships. He called every reputable guy he had in his phone book and not one wanted to even take a look at it. It sucks when you have no other options but the dealer.

But yes it is unique. With the 50-50 weight, front and rear struts, plus dynamic stability control, it handles like nobody's business. Not very quick off the line but around windy roads you'll see what the car was really designed for. plus the idea of a 4 door coupe is not used very frequently :lol:

F*ckin service manager tried to blame it on the avic and I tore him a new one over the phone :lol:

O man, I hate when those bastards try that shit.

Yeah dude I flipped. And what made it worse is te didn't even bring it into the bay, they just saw the avic in the dash and said "oh that must be it". Then they tried to say it was a weak battery, but the battery's only 5 weeks old and the only eletrical mod I have is the avic so they're just jerking me around. At least it's warrantied

Yeah man, please do. I'd go check right now but my car's at the dealer for PCM problems. F*ckin service manager tried to blame it on the avic and I tore him a new one over the phone :lol:

The airbag fault light came on in my GTO... I took it in, TOLD them what the problem was because a bunch of people on our forums had the clock spring break behind the wheel, had to go get some stuff out of my trunk later on as they were keeping it overnight and giving me a rental.

When I went in, I was in my trunk out in the service bay, and the tech that was working on my car came over, and asked me what I had hooked up in my center console.... I told him I tapped into the 12v Power port to provide power to my wideband o2 sensor... He instantly goes off saying how this is not covered, I am going to have to pay for everything, that is what is causing it blah blah blah blah....

I laughed in his face and told him to keep digging. He told me there was no way it was a Clock Spring.

2 weeks later they trace it to a bad Clock Spring.

Dealerships suck ass