AVIC411.com

thanks for the reply but i need someone that has used let's say a micro sd card with an adapter through usb. i got into my car today and nothing would play so i get home pop the card into my pc slot and everything had been erased. The card still works i put it into my phone and it was recognized.

thanks for the reply but i need someone that has used let's say a micro sd card with an adapter through usb. i got into my car today and nothing would play so i get home pop the card into my pc slot and everything had been erased. The card still works i put it into my phone and it was recognized.

The timing of the question is good. I had just such a thing happen to me today. I copied some files unto my SD card, via way of the USB carriage interface that came with my SD card, then I inserted the SD card into the SD slot of the AVIC-F90BT. Everything played great. I then let my curiosity get the best of me. I thought, I should be able to plug the SD card into the USB carriage and plug it into the USB cable. Well it didn't work. When I got back to my desktop and plugged in the SD Card, again via-way of the USB carriage, nothing was on my card. It became a mystery to me as to how the items were erased. My theory is like yours, the USB cable some how erased the contents of the SD card.

Oh by the way, you should change your subject heading. It gives no clue as to the nature of your question.

ok it's safe to say or assume that there is an issue with playing things through the usb slot if using a card. Now i have to figure out if i'm going to waste my time and get a USB jump drive or just breakdown and buy the 50 dollar apple cord so i can just use my ipod.

Has this happened at all using just the sd card? I also use a micro sd card for my music, but I am using a sd adapter for playback in my 700bt. I keep the usb adapter on my keychain to use for the computer. I have only been using this deck now for 3 days, but I have yet to see it erase my music.