AVIC411.com

Just got my 700bt from 6ave-- What would i need to install?

Nothing after the harness and everything is wired up. The radios in the WRX is ISO mounted.

1. Disassemble the dash.

2. Unscrew the double din radio or single din radio w/ pocket from the dash via 2 screws on each side.

3. Unscrew the double din radio (2 screws each side) or the single din radio w/ pocket (1 screw on pocket, 1 on radio each side).

4. Screw the AVIC into those OEM brackets.

5. Screw the brackets back into the dash.

6. Reassemble.

Quick question, not to steal your thread or anything :o

I just ordered my F700BT as well, and got my dash kit, harness, antenna adapter, and ipod A/V cable as well and plan on doing the install in my 6th gen Maxima, but was wondering about the GPS satillite, does this have to be out in the open to transmit or does it function fine hidden in the vehicle?

I just ordered my F700BT as well, and got my dash kit, harness, antenna adapter, and ipod A/V cable as well and plan on doing the install in my 6th gen Maxima, but was wondering about the GPS satillite, does this have to be out in the open to transmit or does it function fine hidden in the vehicle?

here ya go bud http://forums.maxima.org/audio-electron ... aring.html

For Blkmagic off topic:

I installed my F700BT in my 2006 F150 SCrew just last week and put the GPS transponder under the dash just above the HU. There is a steel frame there that is part of the body design. I have no issues whatsoever picking up satelites. I used the magnetic metal backing, that came with the unit, below it also. I found other people doing this on F150online.com with no issues.