AVIC411.com

Help please,, and FAST

I just got the mic for my f700bt because mine was missing and i plugged it in and i can her the people i am calling just fine but the cant hear me .. i made sure it was plugged in good but nothing i have tried to look for a mic volume of some kind in setting but i cant find anything.. is there a mic mute or mic setting is there a mic setup of some kind???

PLEASE HELP!!!

YES MIC IS PLUGGED IN THE BACK AND I CHECKED THE PHONE IT IS SET TO USE THE AVIC FOR HANDS FREE... I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS NOT THE MIC BECAUSE I TRIED A FEW OTHERS WITH AN ADAPTER... IS THERE A WAY TO GET TO A PIONEER SETUP SCREEN OF ANY KIND BESIDES SETTING/SYSTEM SETTINGS?

sorry about the caps lock i use a aspire one and it is small and i fingers are big so at times i hit it and don't really notice,,, anyways the unit is the problem not the mic or any settings... going to put it in the shop... wonder if it might be under warranty.. it was a display. the mic in and video out don't work.. gonna give pioneer a call tomorrow.

ok i had bought my first f700 from a shop i know they had got it used and sold it to me as is.. without a mic, gps ant. , or a rca jack cable... i only gave 200 for it.. went and bought the gps ant, and rca jacks.. then i installed a flip down screen because the jacks i bought for it had a rca for rear video out... there was no video going to the flip down though so i thought it had to be a setting... then 2 days ago i bought a mic for it.. synced my phone and no one could hear me but i could hear them.. tried a few mics i had around the house with 1/8 adapter and none worked...

then last night i got horrible engine noise coming from the radio.. no matter what i tried it was there and yes it was from the radio i put a test unit in and there was no noise.

the unit had a sticker on it that said it was made on may of 08 so i called pioneer and they said they would fix it no problem, just send the unit in with a receipt :(

called they guy i bought it from he told me which i already knew that he wasn't a pioneer dealer that is why he sold it to me as is with no warranty,, he did let me test it all i could at his store and i did know something like this could come up so i wasn't blaming him. he said he would make some calls and get back to me,, well he called back and said the distributor we deal with would give me a receipt for 50 dollars and exchange for 100 dollars. so i just wanted to get it over with and i paid the 100 bucks.. installed it there in the parking lot tested the mic and it worked!!

went to test the screen and the was no "rear video out" plug on the harness, i went back in and told them what was going on and we went threw 4 boxes of f700bts and none of them had the rear video out jack. I was just happy the noise was gone and the mic worked so i said thank you and left.. i was almost home and decided to pull over at a buddy's and tune the system since it was way out of wack since i was messing with everything trying to get the noise out. i went in settings/sound settings/subs to turn the subs off and went i pushed off it showed on the screen they were off but they were not!!! so i turned the key off then back on and they were off now.. i tuned the front channels and went to turn the subs on and now they wouldn't come on no matter what i tried. the screen would show them to be one but they were not.

i haven't done the update yet but this radio has became nothing more then a nightmare i have always been impressed with pioneer up untill this radio right here.

i have a couple questions :

do you all have the "rear video out" jack on your harness?

and have any of you have a problem like this with the subs??