AVIC411.com

OK first off I have searched and found no help for this one. I just installed a d2 in my 02 xterra. I did the bypass ( both wires) and my nav and everything work fine all the time. I can change to my AV while im driving but i get a little warning first time(i think its a message your supposed to get). Yesterday I tried to hook up my PS2 to the AV input, to no avail. I get sound but the picture looks like its one channel off (or like a cable channel you dont subscribe to. I can see a little here and there but i hear it fine. Has anyone run into this problem? Did I miss Something? I have the video out on th ps2 going to av in.
I have a PS2 hooked up to my AVIC 9. There were issues in the beginning with static/wrong channel looking noise. This was solved by placing a sort of "grouding" wire on each of the RCA inputs to make contact with the brain of the unit. I am not sure if this will help on the D2.. but it's worth a try.. I will try to get some pics up explaining what I mean later.

It involves a small piece of 22ga or smaller wire (insulated with ends stripped) that you kind of place on the RCA female as you plug the male in.. so that it hangs out, then taping the end (stripped again) to the body of the unit. An odd workaround, but a workaround just the same.

Good luck.