AVIC411.com

Quick Install Question

If im just hooking this thing up all i have to do is plug in my harness right? Im not doing the wire bypass.

If you're asking "can I just plug it in to my car with no work?" the answer is no, in the US you need to wire an adapter to the Pioneer side to make them fit. The EU does use a standard car-side connector.

If im just hooking this thing up all i have to do is plug in my harness right? Im not doing the wire bypass.

If you're asking "can I just plug it in to my car with no work?" the answer is no, in the US you need to wire an adapter to the Pioneer side to make them fit. The EU does use a standard car-side connector.

Does it come with something that shows me how to do it?

Does it come with something that shows me how to do it?

If you're asking "does it come with a document that shows me how to connect the 2 harnesses?" the answer is no, better vendors such as Crutchfield will send additional instructions, and you can find more instructions, but if you've never ever done any wiring, this is a bit big of a task.

A few searches with the keyword "install" should help gain you some resources to help you.