AVIC411.com

I had my 900BT installed by a professional installer yesterday. The Navigation and DVD work while driving, so they must have done some kind of bypass (I didn’t even ask). The problem is on the A/V screen only AM, FM, and CD are lit up, the rest are grayed out. Just wondering what they did wrong so I can get it fixed so I can use my HD Radio, SD, USB, and Sirius.

To eloborate on skicrave's answer to some degree:

Your USB icon will become active if you connect either an iPod to it or a USB thumbdrive with music on it.

Also, the SD icon will become active if you put in a SD card loaded with music or video.

Neither the HD radio icon nor the XM/Sirius icons will be available to you unless you purchased the additional tuner modules and have them properly connected and active (i.e., satellite radio needs additional monthly charges to work correctly, that is, sign up for service) The HD radio one will work as soon as the proper module is installed correctly.

I hope you did enough homework on this unit to not incorrectly think that the AVIC series had those "built in" to it!

Cheers,

Kev