AVIC411.com

Is there a way to stretch WMV video to fit the screen? F700

I have some videos that are from my Tivo in WMV format, and the resolution is 280x160 or something close to that. When I copy to SD and play on my F700, it plays it in native size using about 1/4 of the total screen. Is there a way to stretch the image to fit the screen? I don't see a button on the video page, and I don't see it under a/v settings.

I dont think there is a way to resize it using the unit but what you can do is find another video that has a better resolution and then use a program like Jodix Free iPod Video Converter or Super to convert it.

Iv had some crappy quality 320X280 videos on my ipod that look like crap but still fill the screen but then when I put that on a SD card it doesnt fill the screen and I have to make it 640X480

I dont think there is a way to resize it using the unit but what you can do is find another video that has a better resolution and then use a program like Jodix Free iPod Video Converter or Super to convert it.

Iv had some crappy quality 320X280 videos on my ipod that look like crap but still fill the screen but then when I put that on a SD card it doesnt fill the screen and I have to make it 640X480

Yeah, that sounds consistent with what I've seen. My video podcast fills the screen fine, but an SD version does not scale at all. I tried to use the WMV converter to make the video larger, but it didn't seem to want to do that. I'll have to check out some other programs.

I really wish there was just a way to resize it on the unit, but apparently the video from SD must already be near maxing out the unit. I'm sure upscaling may be too much...