AVIC411.com

STUCK IN CINEMA MODE?????????

I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY CHANGING THE SCREEN SIZE, AND DVD-V SETTING ALSO, IT KEEPS SAYING SOURCE MUST BE SELECTED AND THESE 2 SQUARES ARE GREYED OUT ALWAYS. WHEN I SELECT THE SOURCE (DVD) THEN HIT THE AV BUTTON TO GET TO THE VIDEO SETTINGS IT SWITCHES TO LIBRARY AND IT WON'T LET ME CHANGE THE SCREEN SIZE FOR WATCHING MOVIES. HOW DO I GET PAST THIS ?ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT. ALSO I HOOKED UP MY SPEED CONTROL WIRE AND GET NO PULSE AT ALL ......HOW MUCH DO THEY CHARGE TO REFURB THESE THINGS WITH ONLY THESE MINOR PROBLEMS , THANX IN ADVANCE!!!!! :shock:

Well I figured it out on my own , to access video setting for DVD all you do is touch the screen while watching a DVD and hit next , then you can access the audio and video settings , I am really stupid I guess, now the only thing is that I got no speed pulse and have it all hooked up properly, oh well I will probably send it in for refurb because drivers view has no arrow and no lanes in the road so it's messed a little ,paid 1.000$ CAD on ebay for it so It's going to end up co$ting me the same as a brand new unit......... :roll: