AVIC411.com

Click/Popping when AC/Heat fan is on???

Sounds like you're getting some noise in your RCA's because of their proximity to the electronics controlling the HVAC. Try rerouting them away from that as much as possible.

This would be a good time to double check all of the connections you made, since you're also experiencing some weird things with your F-Series (as posted in your other thread).

Thanks for the tips! Ive re-ran the RCA wires the best I could... They are only about a foot long from the AMP Turn On module, but I still get the popping/hissing/crackling noise from the speakers... Faint but it is still there :shock::shock: Is there something (such as a filter) that I can buy to eliminate some of this noise?

They're going to use their training and years of experience to:

a) Confirm that the installation was done correctly.

B) Figure out what the problem is and fix it.

There are some situations where you can't make up for experience, this may be one of them.

You can try a ground loop filter, but I doubt it will work because of the symptoms you've given, and that really should be an absolutely last resort, because it's just masking the problem.