AVIC411.com

avic z2 z3 problem

I had this z2 for year and half, and update the drive with z3 6 months ago. never had a problem, but recently took that from 08 corolla and installed it in 09 corolla, problem begins...!

all of the sudden while driving my pulse will go to zero, and the direction of the arrow on the map will be straight up, it will stay up the whole time, I would have to turn the car off and then turn it back on, and everything will be fine, like lroad will go eft to right, and arrow would be pointing up...!

any help?

I had this z2 for year and half, and update the drive with z3 6 months ago. never had a problem, but recently took that from 08 corolla and installed it in 09 corolla, problem begins...!

all of the sudden while driving my pulse will go to zero, and the direction of the arrow on the map will be straight up, it will stay up the whole time, I would have to turn the car off and then turn it back on, and everything will be fine, like lroad will go eft to right, and arrow would be pointing up...!

any help?

Did you reset the calibration after moving it from car 1 to car 2 ?