AVIC411.com

New Unit Theme by GUGA - Version 2.0

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to change my AV2 button. I made all the edits, changed the file to a .res file and loaded it. Everthing works but my AV2 button does not show. I included my Image.res file. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

Bryvale,

You need to save the file as 16bit Hicolor BMP (windows format) not 24bit True Color.....Try saving this way, should work.

GUGA

I'm working on some new icons. As soon as I get them ready I'll post it for download.

GUGA

What kind or new icons are u making? I'm patiently waiting for your update! :lol: I've been rocking your theme and think it is the best by far!

Eurotuner,

i've been really busy at work, that's why the new version of the theme isn't ready yet. I'll probably change almost every icon on the system, and some of the icons that I already changed.

If anyone has an ideia for any icon let me know.

GUGA

I'm trying to change my AV2 button. I made all the edits, changed the file to a .res file and loaded it. Everthing works but my AV2 button does not show. I included my Image.res file. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

Bryvale,

You need to save the file as 16bit Hicolor BMP (windows format) not 24bit True Color.....Try saving this way, should work.

GUGA

GUGA,

I changed the Image to windows format but I am still having the same issue. Any other suggestions? I appreciate your help!!

Bryvale,

GUGA

GUGA,

I changed the Image to windows format but I am still having the same issue. Any other suggestions? I appreciate your help!!

Are you sure you are zipping the image.res the right way?

Make a test...take the original image.res unzip it, DON'T change any image, zip it back, copy the newly zipped image.res to the unit and see if it works fine.

Let me know how it turns out.

GUGA

I've been having trouble getting your theme to work. I'm sure it's something on my part. :???: With this new generic image download do I have to do anything specific to get it to work. I know it has to go to the APL in my flash drive but besides that anything i should do?

I've been having trouble getting your theme to work. I'm sure it's something on my part. :???: With this new generic image download do I have to do anything specific to get it to work. I know it has to go to the APL in my flash drive but besides that anything i should do?

You need to follow the instructions in the first post, to copy the it to the unit you need to go into testmode.

GUGA

You need to follow the instructions in the first post, to copy the it to the unit you need to go into testmode.

GUGA

I know how to get in to test mode. I have GTImatt data zip mod on my unit. (By the way is really nice).I just can't get the theme to work. I haven't tryed the new generic theme but the first one was giving me a hard time. I'll try the new one to see if it works for me. I unzipped the Generic_image and saved the image.res file to my sd card.

GUGA

I know how to get in to test mode. I have GTImatt data zip mod on my unit. (By the way is really nice).I just can't get the theme to work. I haven't tryed the new generic theme but the first one was giving me a hard time. I'll try the new one to see if it works for me. I unzipped the Generic_image and saved the image.res file to my sd card.

if you can do it with the new generic theme then you can do it with any theme....Try the new one, if you can't do it let me know...

GUGA

Bryvale,

GUGA

GUGA,

Are you sure you are zipping the image.res the right way?

Make a test...take the original image.res unzip it, DON'T change any image, zip it back, copy the newly zipped image.res to the unit and see if it works fine.

Let me know how it turns out.

GUGA

GUGA,

The image.res file is working. I tested as you suggested and everything works but my AV2 images that I changed. Here are the images I'm having trouble with. Thanks again for your ongoing help.