AVIC411.com

Audi A4/S4 Sharkfin

Did you see the link Skicrave posted in that thread as well? Gives more information ya know..

What do you mean by how is the overall install? Like is it easy or difficult? You have to remove the A, B, and C pillars, the visors, and any overhead compartments/dome lights, plus any pressure clips or screws still holding it up. Is that an easy task for you?

If you're looking for an easy install, your best bet is to check above the unit inside the dash and check for any metal. If there is no metal inside the upper part of the dashboard, just mount the GPS antenna in the dash and forget about tapping into the sharkfin.

I've only removed the headliner on a B5 S4 and that was a pain. The fabric that covers is looks good but it's very fragile and easy to leave your hand impressions on it and get the fabric wrinkled. Not worth it if you ask me. I have B6 S4 now and my GPS antenna is in the glow box and in the GPS info screen it says High accuracy which is good enough for me :D