AVIC411.com

Static Map Position but Arrow Keeps Moving

This is not post to complain about it and was unable to replicate it since but yesterday on my way home I was checking out smart zoom (I never use it) and after the light turned green I noticed that the map is slightly zoomed out, more than usual and it was not moving with me but the arrow kept going :lol:

So I kept watching it and the map would zoom out where needed to keep the arrow on the screen and the arrow just kept going and it was correct and represented my true location. I was on the phone at the time so couldn't take a photo. After I pushed Map button it reset itself and it was OK from that point on. It made me laugh more than anything.

Sorry I meant BT on the iPhone doens't work at all. I can't pair it with anything. Not even my iMac which Avic seems to pick up from the garage :lol:

It's all good. I don't use the phone in the car unless absolutely necessary anyway. I've tried my lady's iPhone and it works so it's not the unit.

Oh, how is the crosshair fixable? I didn't see that.