AVIC411.com

love pioneer but is it time for something new?

pioneer avic-f90bt or JVC KW-NX7000  

17 members have voted

1. 1. pioneer avic-f90bt or JVC KW-NX7000

• pioneer avic-f90bt
    • JVC KW-NX7000

well i been reading alot of bad stuff about the avic-f but there is a lot of good things about it like bluetooth voice and other things the d3 didt have but i been looking into the JVC KW-NX7000 i love the removal face the bigger screen but other then that i cant really find to much info on it i read the dvd playback dont look that good it lose signal with gps i dont like that it dont have bluetooth so its more money to spend i dont even know if its even can be bypassed i have not seen it in person to play with it cuz no one have it by me so im coming here for help if i got the pioneer it would be the avic-f90bt they both have there good and there bad like bootup on the avic is not as fast as the jvc but thats one of them things you would get use to i would thing but please give me your inputs on what you thing what your likes and dilikes on them i know some will ask what i wanna do with it well everything i can i have 2 kids who love movies but anyways any help well help thanks