AVIC411.com

Going to have my F90BT installed!

Back! The F90BT is installed and I'm loving it!

When I arrived at Digital Car Audio, I met with one of the managers and we went over the install locations for the mic and ipod, and he asked me if I wanted the hardware bypass! l :P l :P After the work order was written up, two installers tag teamed the installation. The install process took less than 45 minutes, and when the installation was complete, they syncd my iphone and imported my contacts for me. The manager also gave me a quick 10-15 minute overview on the unit, explaining how to navigate, and how to use the voice activated commands.

My experience with Digital Car Audio in Duluth, GA was great. This is how all customer service should be! If you live in the North Georgia area, I highly recommend these guys! A++!

So far I haven't had much time to mess with the unit. I managed to program 'home' on the way home, and while at home I ran out and installed a custom splash screen, and imported a couple of my navigation favorites from my 'old' Garmin Nuvi. My commute to work is about an hour and forty five minutes (each way) so I am sure I'll have plenty of time to mess with it over the next few days.

Now I need to figure out what RGB illumination color matches my Nissan Frontier.....

post-29242-12872757085554_thumb.jpg