AVIC411.com

very interesting dilemma

alright everybody, lets see if we can figure THIS one out...

i posted yesterday about my F900 not booting up...

i have basic mods, hardware bypass.

it was working fine, then it rebooted when using SD, with no route or anything. i switched to FM, thinking something was wrong with my SD, and it rebooted again soon after. then it wouldn't boot at all... splash, blank, splash, blank, etc.

i tried all reset methods. button alone, MENU + MAP. then i tried EJECT and reset button, and it worked, it was fully functional. i turned it off and it wouldn't boot again. so now i have to use eject + reset button every time i get into my car. i tried to reload my flash disk with SD but it won't read it (i get no windows screen)...

can we collectively figure something out besides throwing this thing out my window and watching it break? i just want it to work correctly, and really really really don't want to send it out. the install took forever to make it look like I wanted it to, and don't want to have to buy LOC's to run my amps off factory for the time being.