AVIC411.com

Pontiac 2006 G6 Parking Brake Ground Wire Location

Anyone know where the Ground wire is found on a G6 Sedan? Also I did the change to the INI in the 2.0 updated Firmware. Ill cross my fingers to see if i have this right, but im getting my installed as i type right now. Mine has the 2.0 update already with my 700bt. Should i tell them not to install the software and wait to put the hacked data zip file on the SD card and install it then, or can i go put it in later and update it although the update is already on it but only without the hacked copy? I asked them if they could make my system play video while the car is in motion and they said yes , but one installer said they dont hook the wire up to the speed sensor, and that is how they bypass it. But i was wondering if that will mess my GPS all up as far as time adn when im suppose to take exits and turns Ect....on my destinations since it wont be able to tell how fast im going ? Any replies be greatful.