AVIC411.com

Wiring F900bt to a Leisure Battery??

I have a Leisure Battery fitted in my van and would like to be able to turn my F900bt on while I'm stationary and without the key in the ignition..

This is mainly so I don't drain the starter battery. Plus if I camp over night in it and watch a movie etc.

Is there any way I could wire the leisure Battery to it with a switch so that I could turn it on any time??

I know this would be easy if I just wanted it wired to the Leisure Battery, but I still require it to be wired as is. (Coming on and off with the ignition)

Cheers... Digs.

I have a Leisure Battery fitted in my van and would like to be able to turn my F900bt on while I'm stationary and without the key in the ignition..

This is mainly so I don't drain the starter battery. Plus if I camp over night in it and watch a movie etc.

Is there any way I could wire the leisure Battery to it with a switch so that I could turn it on any time??

I know this would be easy if I just wanted it wired to the Leisure Battery, but I still require it to be wired as is. (Coming on and off with the ignition)

Cheers... Digs.

I would use a relay and a switch that you can then use to manually switch between the 2 power source.