AVIC411.com

ENTER test mode to format the flash disk :) porfin!!

1) testmode.exe in place the sd card and then the unit

2) press the reset button at the same time with the eject button and the menu button. (Only menu, reset and eject!)

Now the LEDs of the buttons will switch on / off, wait a while then goes to TESTMODE and ready to go! the unit still attached

and so you know.

Thank you very much for helping me at all.

thanks blackh8552

english translation : so after formatting your entire flash disk the above procedure worked for you with all of my help of course?

disculpen por mi ingles.

claro, primer paso fue colocar el testmode.exe en la tarjeta SD luego introducirla en la unidad.

luego prender el carro despues apretar el boton reset con el boton de eject y el boton de menu (los 3 botones al mismo tiempo), entonces va a entrar a windows ce sin que se apage la unidad.

Gracias

english translation : so after formatting your entire flash disk the above procedure worked for you with all of my help of course?

disculpen por mi ingles.

claro, primer paso fue colocar el testmode.exe en la tarjeta SD luego introducirla en la unidad.

luego prender el carro despues apretar el boton reset con el boton de eject y el boton de menu (los 3 botones al mismo tiempo), entonces va a entrar a windows ce sin que se apage la unidad.

Gracias

Si -Yes

You might better detail?

I can enter TESTMODE without any problems, but I have a terrible conflict with the memory, is corrupted (look at the pics), I don't know why? And don't let me copy, move or delete files or folders, even formatting.

How did you do it?

SPANISH: Lo podrías detallar mejor??

Yo puedo entrar perfecto al Testmode, pero tengo un conflicto terrible con la memoria, está corrupta, no sé por que? Y no me deja copiar ni mover archivos o carpetas, incluso formatearla.

Como lo hiciste? Explicalo en español si te resulta más sencillo.

post-29764-12872757247209_thumb.jpg

post-29764-12872757249951_thumb.jpg

post-29764-1287275725283_thumb.jpg