AVIC411.com

Knobs with Logos???

Just curious if there is any interest in Black knobs with logos laser engraved on the face? I was thinking it might be really cool to have the Pioneer Logo or a Toyota logo on them or something like that.

Cost? Probably an additional $12.00 for a stock Logo like Pioneer or a car logo and as much as $50.00 for something custom.

What do you guys think?

Thomas,

It sounds like a cool idea. I would probably not be interested, I'm more of a function guy than a cool look guy (age I guess).

I think you might run in to a copyright problem however. Pioneer, I would think, would have a problem with you engraving their logo, as well as Toyota, Ford, etc. Don't want to see you get into a legal hassle, as your knobs are the greatest!

Just looking out for you.

Kevin (CMC)

Thomas,

It sounds like a cool idea. I would probably not be interested, I'm more of a function guy than a cool look guy (age I guess).

I think you might run in to a copyright problem however. Pioneer, I would think, would have a problem with you engraving their logo, as well as Toyota, Ford, etc. Don't want to see you get into a legal hassle, as your knobs are the greatest!

Just looking out for you.

Kevin (CMC)

Yeah I thought about that too. Thanks for the input. I too have the "age" problem. LOL :D

Just curious if there is any interest in Black knobs with logos laser engraved on the face? I was thinking it might be really cool to have the Pioneer Logo or a Toyota logo on them or something like that.

Cost? Probably an additional $12.00 for a stock Logo like Pioneer or a car logo and as much as $50.00 for something custom.

What do you guys think?

You stealing my idea? :) You never got back to me on the Superman one.... :D

Nah,

I'm probably not going to do this anyway. It's a great idea. I was just curious if there was anyone else out there that was interested in these. There are just too many possibilities and the cost is just too high.

Great idea though. I just heard back from the engraver yesterday and basically he wanted to do 50 at a time to make it worth setting up the machine for, so it doesn't really look possible for me to do.

:D