AVIC411.com

for all of ya with boot problems or non responding screens

OK

I single handed wiped off my flashdrive and was pretty scared cause it render rather useless machine... but it is all up an running sweetly better than before -- here what I’ve done:

After I erased clean the flashdrive (windows file structure is intact….I HAVE NOT TOUCHED ANYTING BUT THE Flashdrive…if you did only god can help you!!!!!!)

I consulted with my friend who is working for Microsoft in the win CE dep’ (some advantages for living in Seattle) he just asked me if there is some kind of firmware that came with the machine. (I went din ding ding …) yes I said, he said install that. so I have install the firmware update (befor that the machine could not get pass the splash screen mind you ) then I was confident that there is some hope to the situation. once I follow all the steps about the upgrade I moved on to install the full copy of the flashdrive I had a copy of a plain vanilla flashdrive ( thanks to “another gsxr 1kâ€) and I use the copy utility “test mode†to transfer and override some of the files on the flashdrive. one another reboot and everything working like brand new something equivalent to fresh reinstall of window on your computer everything working perfect!!! So if any of you have some odd problems and need to reinstall the system make sure that you have

1 Firmware 2.0 update on one sd disk

2 Plain vanilla copy of the flashdrive before any modes and

3 Testmode files on the second sd disk

than go at it

:D:D:P:P