AVIC411.com

any news about the update?

It isn't slow for me. It updates rather quick. Maybe you have some other issues. Honestly, since i have had my 700BT i have never really a lot of the issues here that most people have had. Prior to 2.0 my iPod disconnected a few times spordically, afterwards it has been rock solid. I just added a new ipod classic, no issues. Recently while playing around with the "manage POI" screen, it rebooted on me but i think that was me and my excessive button/screen touching at the time. aside from that, my unit has been very reliable. I was actually looking fora reason to get a kenwood or an alpine but i can not find any excuse right now to warrant gettinga new unit. It is actually working well and reliable.

Hi, is there any news that Pioneer is willing to update F series with new map software and fix finally the heading north problem in 2D ? or its only my dream wish ?

also SD card resume would be nice.

Is that that much to fix ? I know they dont even care once they sell anything, i feel like technologicaly holocausted of the main futures

i know... what a travisty... life's rough, i don't know how you can survive with such garbage.

seriously, there are people out there (believe it or not) that dont have cars, let alone an in dash nav unit. and you can bet your ass if they did, they wouldnt complain about stupid things like not liking the way the map works on 2d mode.

and to the guy who blames all the problems on americans in general, your ignorance amazes me.

3D mode doesn't process fast enough? What the hell? Its exactly the same as 2D. Just go to 3D mode, adjust the angle to overhead, and learn to live with the giant red arrow. Its nearly IDENTICAL to the rest of the navigation decks this japanese company has released in the last decade