AVIC411.com

F700 BT WONT BOOT UP? PLEASE READ!!!!

I have the same issue- displays blue splash screen, turns off after 27 seconds but the fan stays on.

I called Pioneer and he told me to send it in, they're just going to reformat it.

I haven't done any mods, just stopped working one day.

That's a whole different ball-game...

TS:

Just make sure you get the stock data back on, (like he ^^^ is offering)and I'm almost positive that it'll work just fine ;)

If you want to try copying the files from a factory 2.0 installation. I have them on a hosted site. Just PM me your email address and I'll get you set up with access to my files.

Thanks, but I already sent it to Pioneer.

If it still doesn't work, i'll check out your files (after i pull my hair out)

I don't know if this will help anyone or not, but I had the constant reboot problem too. This is what happened... I got my F700BT installed on a Sunday. The very next Thursday I was in a wreck and incurred $12,000 damage on my '06 F150 SCrew. Needless to say it was going to be sitting in the shop for a while, so I took out the amp. I didn't have it mounted yet and was just sitting under the back seat. I didn't want it stolen while in the shop. I picked up the truck yesterday and reinstalled the amp and got the constant reboot. I reset the unit at least 10 times, but no help. I put the test mode files on a SD card and booted to it. I got a message that it was copying files. After the copy, I got a screen with a lime green box in the center. I was going to try to copy the data.zip, but never got into Windows CE to do so. I couldn't do anything at the screen with the green box. I thought my efforts were fruitless. I restarted the unit just for sh@ts and giggles, and sure enough... Everything was working fine. I'm fairly sure this probably won't work for most, but just wanted to get my experience posted. I'm happily listening to music and navigating just fine again.