AVIC411.com

HD radio preset labels?

I noticed in the manual thet FM has preset labels. The frequency appears on the preset.

When in HD radio mode it does not seem to have this option. Just the preset itself, no frequency listed.

Is this true and is there a way to add it?

Since I am using the HD for all my radio needs, is there a way to turn the normal AM/Fm off. My antenna only goes through the HD box so I cannot receive AM/FM anyway.

When in HD radio mode it does not seem to have this option. Just the preset itself, no frequency listed.

Is this true and is there a way to add it?

Yes, true, and no, no way to add it. Yet another design flaw that will take waaay to long for them to fix.

Since I am using the HD for all my radio needs, is there a way to turn the normal AM/Fm off. My antenna only goes through the HD box so I cannot receive AM/FM anyway.

I assume that you are forgoing MSN absent a splitter for the antenna. The other issue is that you have to leave your antenna setting on "power" so it is up all the time, why the HD tuner can't get special treatment like the AM/FM tuner...

• 1 month later...

I just installed my HD module and ran into the same problem of being able to store HD presets, but not seeing them on the preset list.

Oh well, I'm just going to hope that someone from pioneer reads this and gets it fixed.

One question for you though, Can I add a "Splitter" to the antenna and run one side to the HU and the other to the HD module so I can retain the MSN radio?

Will