AVIC411.com

Anyone in SE Michigan?

My F90BT showed up by UPS today. i have been reading like crazy on here but am not 100% confident with installing this myself. My Problem isnt really so much with wiring the harness, it's the fact i will have to cut the inside of the dash in my 06 Trailblazer to make it fit right, also the SWI-PS interface tapping into the steering column kind of scares me.

this would be my 1st car audio install i wouldnt have professionally done. Removing Stock BOSE 6disc changer....

Things i'm installing.

-F90BT

-Pioneer XM Interface GEX-P920XM (seems power wire is still connected to harness from my DEH 8600MP from my old truck)

-GMOS-04 Onstar/Bose Interface

-SWI-PS

Only reason i don't want to have it professionally done is i'm BROKE! i kind of broke the bank on buying all the parts (even at $571.66 on 6ave)

Anyone willing to help me? i can pay you a little bit, and am willing to do most of the work.... just want a guide who can scream NOT THAT WIRE and coax me thru cutting the inside of the dash of a vehicle that was 36k new

i'm an installer in Ann Arbor, and we just put a 700bt in my part-timer's 04 trailblazer last month, the cutting behind the radio just frees up some room for the harness module and all the cables, dont be afraid to hop in there and just remove a little plastic, just dont cut through any wires :wink: .

you shouldn't have to go to the steering column for the swips, the wire should be at one of the radio harnesses