AVIC411.com

Return Home button question

I have added a return home button to my screen which has the the following code as the onrelease:

run sc_btnAMM_ReturnHome_OnRelease

I have also (by using the thread below) done a mod to remove the route info data when not navigating.

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21865

My return home button seems to be working except for one weird thing. When I press it and the route gets set my route info data is blank, now if I go through menu > destination > return home the data is there so it appears that there is a difference between what my button runs when pressed and what is run when the option from the menu is pressed.

Can anyone point me the in the right direction, I've looked but can't seem to find the return home menu option to see what it runs.

Thanks

Matt.

That sounds like it has more to do with my mod then yours, that isn't something I thought people might end up doing when I designed it. I'm about to leave for work, and I'll give it some thought when I get home but more then likely it could easily be solved by 'run sc_btnAMM_ReturnHome_OnRelease, run sc_fullscreen' . I believe that would fix your problem, although I may look for another way of calling it when I get home that would apply to a wider range of scripts that might get called in case someone else does something similar.

That sounds like it has more to do with my mod then yours, that isn't something I thought people might end up doing when I designed it. I'm about to leave for work, and I'll give it some thought when I get home but more then likely it could easily be solved by 'run sc_btnAMM_ReturnHome_OnRelease, run sc_fullscreen' . I believe that would fix your problem, although I may look for another way of calling it when I get home that would apply to a wider range of scripts that might get called in case someone else does something similar.

Thanks for the reply, that was going to be the first thing I tried but I haven't gotten a round to it and was interested to find out what was actually being run when the menu option was pressed.