AVIC411.com

Noob Here Load Screen

I have been trying since last night to change the loading screen when you boot up the system i have the avic f90bt and i have no clue what im doing wrong.... i been trying to find a step by step but again noob and cant navigate site well yet.... Any help... I just want a picture of a mustang pony when it boots up because its in my stang!

Just make a folder named Pictures on your PC. Resize whatever pics you want to use to 800/480 and then place them in the folder. Drop the folder onto your SD card and plug the sd card into the AVIC. From there go to settings :arrow: system settings :arrow: splash screen. Click on import from SD. Touch the image to use as the splash screen from the list. Press OK. Then you should be good to go!

• 5 weeks later...

Total noob question, I dont see any options in the avic feeds program for where it is going to save data. When I load a picture in and tell it to save it, a pop up says that its saved. Yet I can't find the saved picture in either the pioneer\avic feeds folder nor is it in my pictures folder. Where is it saving the picture?