AVIC411.com

2008 Legacy GT Limited

I was just wondering if anyone on here has been able to install their F-series in a 2008 Legacy GT Limited. I just got one the other day and there are no kit that I have been able to find to install it in the cubby between the vents. Hopefully someone out there can help so that I dont have to sell my gps :(

• 2 weeks later...

Do you currently have factory navi, or just the pocket. If you don't have factory nav, you could buy the factory trim panel, or go to a junk yard for one. That is about all you would need (except for a trim ring for the radio since Pioneer does not supply one for some reason)

• 2 weeks later...

do you have automatic HVAC controls, or manual HVAC controls? i have 07 leggy 2.5i N/A and found off ebay (can dig up receipt info if need be) from an Ebay site, although he didnt have this face listed on the site. I called and ordered it, came in, color matched and i was about 97% satisfied with the fit. im pretty particular. if you have auto climate controls might wanna try highline car audio (not sure if they are still doing boards for these installs) search on the legacygt.com forums. many subie members over there that can assist, and possibly sell you a used unit if highline is no longer producing them. feel free to PM for any help!

I have the climate control with automatic HVAC. I have looked all over the legacygt forums and they are working on a setup for it, but it costs waaay to much to worry about it. Im just waiting and hoping that someday they might come up with something to make it work.

thanks for the tips!

chris