AVIC411.com

Call Hang up / End Lag time

Hello

Been lurking here for awhile and have not really needed to post since most searches answer my questions, but here is one I could not find an answer on:

Using either a BB Bold or iPhone (they both connect find and operate) issue is when either I make a call or receive one at the end where either party hangs up my screen lags at the prompt to either select the hang up icon or volume - + and will not respond to any touch commands or play music for about 30 sec's or longer.

Anyone have similar issue and if so did you find a fix?

Thanks

T

Hello

Been lurking here for awhile and have not really needed to post since most searches answer my questions, but here is one I could not find an answer on:

Using either a BB Bold or iPhone (they both connect find and operate) issue is when either I make a call or receive one at the end where either party hangs up my screen lags at the prompt to either select the hang up icon or volume - + and will not respond to any touch commands or play music for about 30 sec's or longer.

Anyone have similar issue and if so did you find a fix?

Thanks

T

After I got rid of the key beeps by deleting them in the sound folder inside test mode, I never got the lag anymore.