AVIC411.com

just installed f900bt and no sound

okay so here's the low down... i have a 01 acura cl s-type. here's what i've done. fresh install. removed all bose speakers and bypassed bose amp with a mitchell diamgram. put in some pioneer speakers. 6x9 coax in back. 6.5 with crossover tweeters in front. xm unit installed and sub and amp wired up. i did do the hardware bypass as stated in the hundred different posts in this forum, lol. and everything powers up. and the speakers have power (you hear them kick on upon power up of unit). unit works nav mic display... just no sound... any help out there. i have 12 hours today of testing wire ends and all the connections are good.. i'm so pissed off... any insight would be helpful.

I had the same problem when I first started mine. Go to "Menu", "Settings", "AV Settings". Then you should have under "AV1 Input" Choose "IPOD" under "AV2 Input" Choose "Video", Under "Mute Input" Choose "Normal". Somewhere in here should be your fix. It depends on what you are trying to run, IPOD, SD, USB, or XM.

Brett....