AVIC411.com

Trouble booting into CE

I've tried to search this, but I can't seem to think of a good set of keywords that don't return 4k results.

I put the Testmode and MiTACAP folders onto an SD and booted up. The copy box comes up and while it's copying things seem OK. I can touch the START button to access Windows features. As soon as the copy operation is done though, The START bar and any of its menus I have extended turn solid green on top of the copy window. I can make the copy window active again, but nothing more, and the green silhouettes are still there. It doesn't respond to touching the X to close the copy window and at this point I have no choice but to turn off my key and restart.

Has anyone seen this before?

Mike

you need to calibrate your screen

I was afraid of that. I'm still in the process of installing and was hoping to get the Parking Brake mod done via software without having to actually hook up the brake wire first. I assume calibration is on the Settings menu, but it's grayed out without the brake hookup.