AVIC411.com

usb flash or sdhc? 16gb

Hmm... well I had a 32 gb flash drive and it doesn't load at start up(have to unplug it and plug it back in-not too mention it takes like 5 minutes to load) and I was reading through the form and apparently it is a problem with anything bigger than 16gb... so since I'm going to replace my current flash I was just wondering if it was better to go with the sdhc.

I got a 16 GB SDHC on Newegg over a month ago and it's working just fine. I got one with a card reader for my PC, since it doesn't have one. I have about 8 GB of music on it. I didn't try it with video yet though. I've read in this forum that users are having better luck with video using the SD card than the USB stick though. It takes about a minute to recognize the card and all the music on it, which isn't too bad for me.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6820208377

I noticed the price went up $7 since I got mine.

I've also read that some are using 32 GB SDHC cards without issues also, but don't recall what brand they're using.

That's why I am using 8GB on SDHC, I read the manual as well. But to be honest I'm not happy with the load time, takes forever to start playing when SD was last selected when I get in the car. The MP3-CD is way faster. Not sure about the USB port, but I don't expect anything faster....

Tom