AVIC411.com

BOYO VTL420 Help

Hey i have a BOYO VTL-420 and I'm having trouble figuring out how to wire the unit to my F90BT.

My guess was to hook up the VCC+ wire to the reverse lead, the black gets grounded and the video gets connected to the video on the head unit.

Is that right?....... IF not, How should i do it.

That VCC+ is the one I'm unsure of.

I have the same camera and just installed it last weekend. All I did was connect the black wire to the ground, the red wire to the remote turn on wire from the radio and the composite cable to the rear camera jack. I want to be able to select the rear camera even when I am not in reverse because I installed the camera in the car so I can see my 2 month old in her car seat. Works great. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same camera and just installed it last weekend. All I did was connect the black wire to the ground, the red wire to the remote turn on wire from the radio and the composite cable to the rear camera jack. I want to be able to select the rear camera even when I am not in reverse because I installed the camera in the car so I can see my 2 month old in her car seat. Works great. Hope that helps.

Yea i want to be able to switch it on also to keep an eye on my Seadoo's. So when you say red wire to remote turn on wire, What do you mean?

Also what did you set the polarity to in settings? Battery or GND?