AVIC411.com

Ducati Theme

Thanks for the info on how to get image.res opened... I am working on all the icons in the meantime I have completed the Home Icons..

Still need to do the text and buttons for all the settings. I made the compass and the Ipod in Photoshop... Not creative enough for the nokia so I just found an image and made some changes to it...Will be posting the image.res in a few days when I'm done...

post-30205-12872757381116_thumb.jpg

So this was made on a Mac with EZzip.. Works the same as Bzip but you don't need a windows machine.. Please no Mac vs Windows

The image.res works I wanted to make sure it did before I uploaded it. I just installed it on my F900bt.

I still have a bunch of Icons to make, hopefully by the weekend I should be done...

I do have some questions (I haven't searched yet but will once I'm done with the Icons)

1. How do I edit the color of the text? Are they just individual images?

2. For the contact Icon do I have to save the icon as the same name as all of the built in contact icons?

Just finished the Contact Icon and have updated image.res to include it. However I only saved it as the default blue contact (haven't tested if I need to save it as the same name as all the contact icons, will test in a little bit)

Thoughts on the contact icon?

Apologies had to modify the size of the ICON for some reason used 240x240 as opposed to 138x116. Image.res has been updated

post-30205-12872757382506_thumb.jpg

image.res.zip

• 1 year later...