AVIC411.com

Moving Route Info and Stopflyover Button and call Box

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for a while trough this fantastic forum a way to move the Route info and the stopflyover icons.

I first tried the easy way in changing the "y" values in navigatemap_800_480.ui. No luck.

Next, I read a post where the idea was to change values in the two files navigatemap.ui and start.ui.

Unfortunately, I've no idea how to do this.

Can someone tells me how it can be done?

Same with the box showing when you make a call. Can it be moved?

for the route info, search all the ui files for btnNMB_Cursor, btnNMB_Pos, their default values are y=210, where ever you find those with that value hange it to your liking, there's a bunch of those somewheres i can't remember but you have to change al of them or else you'll have two buttons, one with your desired location and another one with the default location

It's been asked a couple other times. Nobody has had any luck with that. Most of mods on this site pertain to the navagation functions in IGO. The box the pops up when a call is active is triggered through the parrot software in some way.

So thank you guys!!

I found 3 times btnNMB_Cursor in navigatemap.ui and in start.ui

I found 2 times btnNMB_Pos in navigatemap.ui.

I changed the "y" at the same values i've in my navigatemap_800_480.ui.

Will see if this work this afternoon.

Too bad for the calling box. Do you know the folder where the parrot software is located?

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for a while trough this fantastic forum a way to move the Route info and the stopflyover icons.

I first tried the easy way in changing the "y" values in navigatemap_800_480.ui. No luck.

Next, I read a post where the idea was to change values in the two files navigatemap.ui and start.ui.

Unfortunately, I've no idea how to do this.

Can someone tells me how it can be done?

for the stop flyover icon search for btnNMB_Stop in navigatemap_800_480.ui and route.ui and change the y values there,