AVIC411.com

illdytrying help please

I love your UI but I want to add keepers traffic icon to the navigate.ui

However yours is totally different than his.. I want to add the following code to yours but can't seem to find where it would go... I have made the changes to common.ui to accomodate the POI search by address but I'd like to open up the icon as well...

I have compiled some of my favorite Boris/Yours/Keepers settings and have gotten the different Igo8 schemes to work... Any help would be appreciated..

I love your UI but I want to add keepers traffic icon to the navigate.ui

However yours is totally different than his.. I want to add the following code to yours but can't seem to find where it would go... I have made the changes to common.ui to accomodate the POI search by address but I'd like to open up the icon as well...

I have compiled some of my favorite Boris/Yours/Keepers settings and have gotten the different Igo8 schemes to work... Any help would be appreciated..

what model do you have? i'm assuming you have F90 or f900, if you'll look at my navigatemap800_480_.ui you'll see that i just changed my bmp's,

;Simulation Control Mod

;compass house number mod

; Voice guidance mute/Address select

;Delete route/ POI select

i don't have the icon traffic because i have a f700 and we dont have msn, for the icon poi just change

to

as you can see that's the only difference, let me know how it goes