AVIC411.com

no 3d buildings on 900bt

can someone tell me how too make the 3d buildings show on my 900bt

Let's see you have nine posts and eight of the nine are from yesterday and today asking the same question. This post is in problems/troubleshooting section. For the most part posts in this area pertain to a unit that is basically out of the box. That being the case, I will answer as if it's out of the box.

Check your manual for enabling landmarks to show.

Go to Top Menu>Navi Settings>Visual>3D Settings and click Landmarks on. Those are landmark buildings. The problem these are generally in downtown areas of humongous cities. They're also few and far between.

Simple out of the box instructions are on the disk that came with your unit.

If you're looking for something different than this, I suggest you take about three weeks out of life and read everything going back to August. Then give yourself a comprehension test. If you can't answer your own question, then re-read it all over until you can.

You won't get any responses by posting the same thing over and over. Typically, you should ask once and igf it's not answered within a couple days then it probably won't. If you bump a thread most likely it won't get answered either.