AVIC411.com

difference between F90BT and F900BT

I am getting mixed reviews in deciding to purchase a 90BT or a 900BT. I've heard that one of the main difference between the two is that the 90BT's Ipod cable goes bad in the back of the unit, they have to replace the whole unit if the wire cuts off for some strange reason, as it is one piece that is hardwired and sautered to the unit. Where as the 900BT its a USB port, and you can put a flash drive, or a Iphone cable to it.

Is this true. Or are the connections completely the same?

I am getting mixed reviews in deciding to purchase a 90BT or a 900BT. I've heard that one of the main difference between the two is that the 90BT's Ipod cable goes bad in the back of the unit, they have to replace the whole unit if the wire cuts off for some strange reason, as it is one piece that is hardwired and sautered to the unit. Where as the 900BT its a USB port, and you can put a flash drive, or a Iphone cable to it.

Is this true. Or are the connections completely the same?

The connections are the same, but the 90BT comes with the iPod cable. You do not have to use it though you can use the apple one instead. If the cable did go bad all you'd have to do is replace the cable not the unit.