AVIC411.com

Yes, and it worked exactly 2 times on my PC (vista 64 bit)

:)

After that I thought... well, that is nice to try some data zip files :)

Never worked since.

Cannot get it operational anymore

Delete SAVE folder, and run it as Admin or give it rights to write in its directory.

Also, PC version was never intended as full-featured software, and can't be really skinned like the PNA version.

Yes, and it worked exactly 2 times on my PC (vista 64 bit)

:)

After that I thought... well, that is nice to try some data zip files :)

Never worked since.

Cannot get it operational anymore

Delete SAVE folder, and run it as Admin or give it rights to write in its directory.

Also, PC version was never intended as full-featured software, and can't be really skinned like the PNA version.

were you able to run it?

were you able to run it?

Not sure if it was the same package, but yes, I have a couple of PC iGOs running.

i'll probably have to try it again when i get home

Mind you, PC versions of iGO are sufficiently different, although you still can use them to test some basic things out.

If you find the Twingos version, at least that one runs in 800*480 so you can test screen positioning there, too...

Boris what did you have to do to make it run? I found twingos_igo_8.zip and twingos_new_igo8_v2.rar and both of them give me errors and crash when I try to run them with the pioneer data.zip.

twingos_new_igo8_v2.rar gives this - FFUIERROR: CODE=8

twingos_igo_8.zip gives this - A terkepek nem talalhatok

Boris what did you have to do to make it run? I found twingos_igo_8.zip and twingos_new_igo8_v2.rar and both of them give me errors and crash when I try to run them with the pioneer data.zip.

twingos_new_igo8_v2.rar gives this - FFUIERROR: CODE=8

twingos_igo_8.zip gives this - A terkepek nem talalhatok

None of them will run with Pioneer. I very much doubt any PC iGO will run it...

dang OK, I was just looking for an easier way to modify things without having to run to the car every time and load and reboot etc.

Unless one of the real iGO hackers adapts Pioneer's version to run on as PC, the best we can do is test positioning of elements on a correctly sized screen...

dang OK, I was just looking for an easier way to modify things without having to run to the car every time and load and reboot etc.

Unless one of the real iGO hackers adapts Pioneer's version to run on as PC, the best we can do is test positioning of elements on a correctly sized screen...

can you post the link to the the one that runs 800x480

can you post the link to the the one that runs 800x480

I think one of these should do it.. http://fileshunt.com/index.php?q=twingos+igo+pc

how did you get it to work? i worked through it for an hour and the only thing showing i guess is the basemap, could you make a quick how to?

I think it depends on the individual version, but try giving it more license files. At least one of them should work.