AVIC411.com

Many Thanks to all!

I recently purchased and installed my F900BT into an 01 Chevy Tahoe. This is my second aftermarket radio install, and my first NAV unit, so I guess I am a noob although I have 16 years of hands on systems engineering experience, and a knack for electronics in general, concepts and lingo that you may not use each day can create some delays for anyone. However, after reading the valuable contributions made here and pulling it all together in my spare time over last two weeks, not only aided in my custom dash modification from a 1.5 DIN to 2.0 DIN, but also helped me get the installation correct, even manage to HW bypass my unit's NAV & DVD playback features while in motion, all on the first try. More brains truly are better than one, and I wanted to give a big shout out to Bigtime and Shotgun for their specific advice on the 01 Tahoe. I look forward to making some contributions of my own now!