AVIC411.com

Looks like I'm multi-tasking now

naa, the d1 and d2 are bad ass. simple, useful, does the job. what could you ask for. Personally, i would have the d2 instead as what i use it for the z1 is overkill. THe hd is useless to me, and so is the dvd player. and dont even get me started on the bluetooth.
I fully agree with *most* of the statements... obviously, I've got all the toys in my car (05 Mustang Convertible) and the wife gets the functional scenario (she's got the newer of the cars) and she hates driving the Stang... oh what a pity :wink:

I'm waiting for it to be delivered, I might even get around to posting pictures this time aroud (it's going into an 06 Focus)

I know the sound quality of the HDD in the Z1 isn't the best, but when you've got the top down in the Stang... you can't really hear the artifacts so it actually works wuite well for me.

She drives 100 miles+ a day (in Atlanta traffic) so I'm making sure she gets NavTraffic as well and I'm going to add the iPod interface just for good measure (yeah, I know the interface sucks BUT it's cheaper than adding a CD changer, she can have almost exclusive use of my iPod)

So, this is us... me in the Stang with my Z1 and her in the Focus with the D2.. Like I said, I'l post pics this time around if I get round to it