AVIC411.com

Code to get Date displayed

Can someone tell me what the code is to get the date displayed in mm/dd/yyyy format just below the time. I just need the code I would figure out the X/Y coordinates and font sizes to place it.

It's something like this:

textmodel_time="gps.current_date" formatmodel="?????"

Please let me know.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

I have not done any mods yet. I have an F7010BT US version. I am running the latest official Pioneer version 3.02 firmware and maps that came with this update.

This is the first mod I want to try. (And yes I know to backup before changing anything)

It took me a while to find this with a search.

From what I have read I believe this mods goes in the nav_800_480.ui, but have not looked yet.

Please give me the complete path to the file I need to modify to put this code in.

From the above post I assume if I change the font size to match the clock font size I might need to change the W and H values. Also to move it to the left of the time I would change the X and Y values.

I should be able to catch on quickly. I have made some simply Windows Registry files before and know some basic html, but am not a programmer. I have been a computer tech by trade I just have to get used to this and dig in. I have been waiting for my official update before I tried anything and my time has been very limited.