AVIC411.com

Phone List ABC, DEF, GHI etc...

Ok,
I have a HTC Wizard or a Cingular 8125 and the contacts have to be transfered one by one and I wanted a different way of transfering them since I have 216 numbers to xfer.

So instead of doing it one by one, I saved my contacts to my sim card, then I put them in my old Sony Erricson T610 phone and sent them all at once.

They are all on there now and I was happy. But..........
The alphabetical listing is all screwed up. There are no special charators or anything like that.
You hit the ABC, DEF, GHI etc buttons up top and it jumps to one or two other contacts only in the list that doesn't even start with those letters.

Anyone else having this issue?
try this- in contacts go to options, then advanced, then, sync. order change the order to "by last name" then re send all contacts. teproblemis the z1 puts a space in front of the names for some reason and whether you hit ABC, or JKL or whateverit always just stays on the first page of entries it thinks the first letter in all the names os a space