AVIC411.com

Transfer phonebook from Iphone 3G to N4 w/ CD-BTB200 ??

I could not figure out how to transfer my Iphone 3G phone book to my Avic N4 w/CD-BTB200 adapter. I have no problem with pairing, dialing and talking over the phone however after I register my iphone and then try to transfer my phone book avic BT disconnects and nothing happen on the screen such as filing transfer process !!

I tried to research online. some people says there is no problem transfering iphone phone book however others claims that iphone bluetooth is restricted on that particular protocol.

Need Help Please !! :(

• 3 months later...

guys, I have the new iphone 3GS, and was so much hoping that this issue could be fixed but its still the same.

I'm positive that there should be some kind of work around this issue. Do you guys know of some thing or wanna suggest something that I can experiment and then post the result for you guys.

Let me know,

Ashish Singh Rahway

You can set up the six presets with the BTB-200 by manually inputing the phone number from the keypad on the unit and saving it as a preset but there is no way to enter the names for the numbers. That is the closest your going to get to a phone book transfer with the unit and the iphone.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, So I am this new issue,

As I dial the number on my and hit 'call', my N4 switches to Phone Mode and instantly gives me an error "Error 1080' and then I have shut don the system and restart it.

This happens for 1 in 8 calls....

Any one knows whats goin on?

Ashish Singh Rahway